Help!!!! Daisy is missing!!!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ivread that in England a cat came back after six years thanks to the microchip. Keep positive.

newt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

No news at all, my mind is working over time seeing her hurt ect with it being 10 days. Can't put food out as a cat up the road is eating it and normally wouldn't mind  as its a beautiful cat not long moved here. Have had to bag her toys up was looking at them all the time but the kitchen is worse as l got  her food in bulk. To try and keep my mind on something else  l bought a wild bird feeding station so have 34 sparrows to watch, its like looking at naughty toddlers fighting over food and knocking each other into the bird bath. Daisy watched them all day so in a way if she does come backwards they might remind her as there's only myself and neighbor feeding them,

Jilly
I think you just revealed something very important in this post.  You mention a new cat in the neighborhood.  Cats are very territorial and this new cat could be keeping your cat from coming home.  If you have any of her used litter (sift out the lumps), if not use the same brand, put it in a zip lock bag or plastic bag and have someone help you to do a scent trail.  Using the house and the door she left from, spoke out in straight lines like the spokes of a wheel.  Go at least as far as the street or woods and then 'T' off from there in either direction.  The litter is something with only her scent and the scent of your other kitty.  That might help to direct her home. 

You may have to ask your neighbor, who owns the other cat, to keep it indoors for a few days.  If you can do that, you can also do a chum trail.  Use a gallon sized container filled with water.  Add a can of wet cat food that is smelly, shake it up and let sit for a few hours.  You can do the same trail in a thin stream near the litter to help bring her home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The thing is that after  the other cat  had used it was thrown away. it was really smelly. Plus l would have to find help as  only way l can go  in my wheelchair  is the road way and l can't carry the litter box and  `steer my chair. The back were the garden is has a narrow opening and there is no way l can get trough. So things are against me.There is no one l can ask anyone to help as none of them like cats and the one that's moved in at the other end with a cat l have asked her to keep a look out but she works full time. My neighbor next to me often goes up the garden calling but she is  the same doesn't like cats,

Jilly

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still think of you and Daisy and hoping for her safe return. I know I keep saying it, but don't lose hope. There's still every chance you'll find her :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited: