Help Choosing A Food

Eleora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could some one please help me choose a dry kibble for my little Molly, I gave her about a handful a day in a toy the majority of her diet is wet food. I have three to choose from, what one do you think is the best or are they all just as good as each other?

Eden
Ingredients are right at the bottom of the page,
Eden 85/15 Original Cat Food - Eden Cat Food - Products

Vets Kitchen
Buy Vet's Kitchen Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food | 60% Fresh Chicken

Purizon
Purizon Adult Chicken & Fish Cat Food | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus!

Do you think the Purizon is a bit similar to the Eden?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Would you be interested in giving her two foods, such as the Eden and the nutrivet on an alternate schedule so she's not consuming any one starch, or a protein, all the time? Thank you for caring so much about your little furbaby :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eleora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Would you be interested in giving her two foods, such as the Eden and the nutrivet on an alternate schedule so she's not consuming any one starch, or a protein, all the time? Thank you for caring so much about your little furbaby :)
Yes! sounds like a good plan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eleora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just noticed the Nutrivet has tomatoes in it.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've fed the Eden and the Purizon in the past, and I (and the cats) really like both. I went with Purizon more often because i buy a lot from Zooplus anyway, so it was easier to just do one order ;) I like that they have different flavours too :) I also like Aatu and Applaws.

I don't feed either now, as they'r so calorically dense and my girl is having weight issues (steroids). I always get mostly wet, in any case (Bozita, Thrive, Feringa, Catz Finefood, Smilla, Animonda Carny, sometimes Lily's Kitchen, Purely Holistic and Nature's Menu too)