Help! Cat Ate Hair Tie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Britney91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy to hear he passed it :) One of our cats recently ate a piece of fabric. She was spayed a month ago, and she was wearing a bodysuit I made for her, she suddenly managed to tear a part of it and swallowed in seconds in front of my eyes.

I gave her antihairball paste, I thought if it helps to pass hairballs it may help to pass the fabric piece, too. She passed it without any problems.

Just in case, if you need it in future... (I hope you will not)
I will definately keep that advice in mind but I hope and will try my best to not need it! haha thank you!

Britney91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's great news! And you're so right about the strings on toys being another problem. So many cat toys are dangerous and who would know. Especially with all the pictures around of cats playing with string.
So true! it's like a common image... a cat playing with a string just like a cat drinking milk eventhough it's both not good for them, a string even being dangerous!!

abbyemma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am glad that you kitty is okay! Now just need to work on the boyfriend that you said is not very supportive in any situation. Sorry to hear that, but at least you have your furry friends!!!

Britney91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am glad that you kitty is okay! Now just need to work on the boyfriend that you said is not very supportive in any situation. Sorry to hear that, but at least you have your furry friends!!!
Unfortunately I think that's a lost cause... but my kitties give me the love and support that I need <3 :D

Britney91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just remember that you are special and important and deserve someone that know that :) :)
You're right. We have signed a contract to live here for a certain amount of time so I can't leave right now, but lately in my heart it feels like I have made up my mind about leaving in the future. The only goodbye that will break my heart will be saying goodbye to the cat who ate the hair tie. He technically isn't mine, eventhough I am the main caretaker in terms of the one who does everything for him. I will be worried about him missing me and that he won't be taken care of well enough, won't get a new buddy. Life can be so harsh sometimes. Thank you so much for your wonderful words!!!