18852E25-A66C-45A0-9DA1-BE7635AD9722.jpeg
5BF39FFE-8092-413D-986C-9A09B6E17356.jpeg
AFEC00B5-1587-432A-9A9A-01A895F13472.jpeg
C4AAAB60-164E-45CA-A9DF-8A93D58B65E5.jpeg
74913EF0-A048-4EA1-98A8-0CAD0C7B78C9.jpeg
937975AD-1405-47D9-973B-685B8A88FA87.jpeg
18852E25-A66C-45A0-9DA1-BE7635AD9722.jpeg
Greetings My Fellow Cat & Kitten Lovers,

I thought that you all could possibly provide me some guidance.

I have been caring for 3 sibling kittens who were dumped on my porch; I waited a few hours and there was no sign of their mother or owner. I am known for being kind and loving to animals and taking our furry and feathery friends in who are in need of some TLC.
Unfortunately, I’m currently unemployed at the moment and unable to get them the medical help that they may need, such as important vet services so that they may live a long and healthy life.

I did the basic care of getting them out of the cold and rain, keeping them warm, providing a basic set up, washing them, playing with them, and nursing them. I was hoping that you could please provide some insight as to how I should go about getting these little ones into a no kill shelter, so that they may live a long life at a forever home. It hurts to see them go but I cannot quite foster them until I receive a call from a loving organization that I trust will take care of them. I didn’t want to just drop them off anywhere and that is why I am reaching out to Cat as I know you all love animals just as much as I do.

I have two girls and a boy; Coco, Chanel, and Choco (Choco Taco). I believe they are about 3-5 weeks old and they are a joy to be around and I just hate the fact that I’m unable to get them the full help they need. I’ve grown to love them dearly and hope they may find someone who loves them just as much as I do.

I’m hoping that someone here would be awesome to take them in and care for them for me and just love on them.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. I live in far north dallas. Near the galleria. There's actually a no-kill shelter in Carrollton, TX called Operation Kindness. I have dropped off some stray cats there myself. Would you be able to take the little panthers there? My advice is that you just show up with them first. They are more likely to help you that way instead of turning you away (i have experience). Plus kitten season is over so I think your kittens have a good chance of getting taken care of there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. I live in far north dallas. Near the galleria. There's actually a no-kill shelter in Carrollton, TX called Operation Kindness. I have dropped off some stray cats there myself. Would you be able to take the little panthers there? My advice is that you just show up with them first. They are more likely to help you that way instead of turning you away (i have experience). Plus kitten season is over so I think your kittens have a good chance of getting taken care of there.
I love that approach kittyluv387 :) thank you! I sure do have a way. I reached out by filling out Stray Kitten Surrender Forms as well as emailing lol so I will just pop up with the little ones tomorrow. Hey by chance, do you have an idea of what breed of kitties these lovely ones are? Lol

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look like black domestic short hairs. They are so adorable! I wish I could have them but I already have 3 cats haha. Yeah you can have the forms ready but try showing up.

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise
Yes I believe you are right thank you so much! Unfortunately Operation Kindness aren’t able to take them in because they don’t have any fosters and recommended that I take them to other shelters. I’m so reluctant because I wouldn’t know their fate that they will not be euthanized . I’ll keep this thread posted, fingers crossed I’ll get them to a no kill shelter or to a loving foster!

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that what they said when you went there? Because that is their auto reply if you call or email them. I had much better luck when I just showed up.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm allright. Another option is the SPCA of Dallas. They are considered to be no-kill for adoptable cats. You could take them there too if/once they are weaned.

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah I just received a call back from them

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise
Hmm allright. Another option is the SPCA of Dallas. They are considered to be no-kill for adoptable cats. You could take them there too if/once they are weaned.
No room as well =( I have called and emailed majority of the no-kill shelters and rescue groups

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise
Hey you all,

Thank you so much for walking with me on this journey, looks like I am going to have to foster these little ones because no organization or person is able to take them in due to them being under 9 weeks old. I have set up a GoFundMe even if you do not donate if you could share this I would greatly appreciate it. I am going to look at this as a blessing for the kittens that they made their way into my yard and not anyone of my neighbors, I mean I am unemployed on maternity leave so I do have all the time in the world to care for them. I'm glad that I have emails and call logs to show that I am looking for a rescue or no kill shelter for the little ones as proof to my apartment manager that these are not my cats they are rescues.

Please assist in any way possible whether by word of mouth, passing the orphan kittens' GoFundMe link, or a small donation.

Thank you so much,

New Foster Kittens' Mama

Click here to support Help Me Foster 3 Orphaned Kittens organized by Z'hara Majors

xoperfectionxo

Saving Orphan Kittens
Kitten
Purraise
Click here to support Help Me Foster 3 Orphaned Kittens organized by Z'hara Majors

Anyone who knows me knows that I have rescued 2 parakeets, an evening bat, and recently 3 adorable kittens. I have a passion to help people and animals who are in need. I have always been one to put others before myself, hence why I am asking for assistance in fostering these wonderful kittens.

I am in need of donations for 3 orphaned kittens; siblings Coco, Chanel, and Choco (My little Taco). I found these 2 female kittens and one male kitten out in my backyard cold, wet from the rain, and starving in below 40-degree weather October 8th. Born to a feral mother who was also seen taking care of her kittens but didn’t return after moving 2 kittens out of her litter of 5. I waited a day, by setting up a warm box out in my backyard for the left behind kittens, in case of her return. Unfortunately, I had to take the three kittens in because mama cat never returned for her three kittens.

Due to the kittens being so young & currently weaning off of Kitten Milk Replacer, these little kittens currently aren’t the appropriate age for being set up in a rescue center due to the lack of available space, nursing cat moms, and fosters who could tend to them. I was referred to nearby shelters and animal control facilities, but the little ones are at risk of being euthanized or another animal(s) could be euthanized to make room to take in the kittens. Euthanizing my kitten babies or euthanizing another animal is totally not my goal, I am AGAINST it.

I am currently on maternity leave which means I am unemployed with just enough to care for myself and my unborn child. Who knew that I would end up fostering 3 kittens while on this maternity leave. I have posted on cat forums, my social media platforms, called and emailed several rescue groups and no-kill shelters, but to no avail have I found anyone or organization able to take these little in until being adopted.

I am stepping up to ensure these little angels have a chance to live a thriving life into their old kitten years in a FOREVER home. While being unemployed, it has been a struggle to ensure that these little ones are fed and well taken care of. I have been able to do the bare minimum in aiding in their care and would hope anyone with a big heart like myself could pitch in.

The 3 kittens are in need of the following:

Mandatory Kitten Vaccinations – Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Caliciviral, & Panleukopenia Vaccinations (FVRCP)

Veterinarian Examinations – To for any possible illnesses

Rabies Vaccinations – Once at appropriate age

Dewormer – Protects kittens from common internal parasites

Fecal Testing – To ensure there are no internal parasites

Spay & Neuter

Microchipping

Grooming/Claw Trim

Food Supplies – Kitten Milk Replacer, Wet Canned Food, High-Calorie Supplements, Probiotics, Pedialyte and Treats

Kitten Safe Litter

Water Wipes

Puppy Pads

Fragrance-Free Dish Soap

Kitten Beds or Playpen, Blankets, and Snuggle Kitty – Unfortunately, I am housing the little ones in a towel decked box

Kitten Kennel - Vet visits and adoption events

Preparation for healthy adoption screening(s) for FOREVER HOMES

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have an Amazon wishlist setup yet? I am really strapped financially right now but the end of the month is not too far away. Also, WalMart and Tractor Supply allow us to order remotely and let you pick up locally - all these methods help ensure your confidentiality (you can PM us with any information).
I love those tinies - they are really young, their eyes are still blue. You did a fantastic job at rescuing them, waiting for mama kitty & then trying to find them a good placement. And with YOU, they have the best placement possible, IMO - Heaven has chosen wisely :thumbsup::petcat::clapcat::heartshape::cheerleader::rock: