Hello

lucidblue

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone.

Just started posting here today. I have one female bengal cat. Her name is Ripley. She will be 4 on December 1. I've had her since she was 4 months old. She's one crazy cat, but is lovable and sticks to me like glue. She hates when I talk on the phone and will sit in front of me and meow like crazy and then headbutt the phone. Other than that she loves people, but at first will pretend to be afraid of them... just for attention LOL.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I hope that you can post a pic of Ripley soon - I LOVE Bengals!! From what I've read in the posts, they seem very social & very intelligent. It makes for some great cat stories. I hope to read more about Ripley in the Cat Lounge soon. Susan

kdn8100

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm new here too. Bengal cats are beautiful animals.

crazybash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi and Welcome to TCS!!!!

Hope you soon put pics of your furbaby on the forum!

See you on the forums!
Hi I have to pure white cats females like the ones in ur pic.they r really beautiful cats....the both have brown eyes and a gray line on top there heads...would you know anything about why the gray lines r there or why eyes r brown??

melinda_2212005

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, it looks like you have a wonderful cat. She must be a joy to have around. It's nice to have you and Ripley joining the cat site.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!!

Can't wait to see pics of your kitty!