Hello

gatsunokisu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I joined last week but I could not think of what to say.
The obvious thing is, I love my cats.
I found this site while researching cat litter and thought there may be more good information to be gotten here so I joined.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Hi gatsunokisu.  I hope you have managed to find the information you wanted on cat littler, and not been overwhelmed by the huge number of views and different experiences everyone has here!   Welcome to TCS, and I hope you have fun here with all us other cat lovers.  I'm a minority on TCS as I only have one cat, called Mouse and I like to think he is very cute.  

The Mouse Servant. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gatsunokisu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It was because I found the information I was looking for that I joined. It was regarding a litter called Paws and Claws. Though most people tended toward the stuff that clumped, I do not. I though maybe I could add some perspective from a multi-cat standpoint on the standard litter.
I also found favorable posts regarding common sense raw feeding. I cannot afford to feed raw all of the time but I I do give raw treats and I have outdoor hunters.
Thank You for the welcome.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Pleased you found what you were looking for.  That is how I joined too, my cat had just been diagnosed with feline herpes and I was looking up stuff to help with that.  I have found the site really interesting and learned a lot since joining, and also had a lot of fun.  I hope you enjoy as much as I do.