Hello =)

fuzz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello people of TCS! Been here for a little while and just realized I've never made an intro thread.

There's not much to say as I'm not that interesting, but my name is Robin and my cat's name is Oreo as I'm sure some will already know =)

Oreo is a black and white tux cat who may possably be at least part maine coon. He loves to be a lap cat and get his ears and sides of his face scratched. He is a complete sook and according to people in the house will wait by the door for about 15 or 20 minutes before I get home.

HIs favourite toys seem to be his kong catnip kickeroo and my hand under a blanket.

I like to cook and will cook something and take pictures of it and post it in a food related facebook group called cooking with dog. They don't really cook dogs, but the host of the show(a youtube series if you didn't know) is a dog named Francis. Also growing green onions in a jar of plain water, not sure how they grow so well without soil but it works apparently.

We live in St. John's(not from the city originally though!) Newfoundland and are amazed summer finally decided to show it's face =D

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Fuzz... Glad to 'officially' meet you 

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  I'd love to hear more about how this growing green onions works.  I should like to try it myself. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Growing the onions is super easy. All you do is put them in a mason jar/glass/or cup after you use one( leave a few inches abouve the roots. Generally when you run out of the green leafier part stop cutting.) and put in enough water to cover the roots and a little of the plant. Leave it in a sunny warm spot and change the water every other day.

They grow surprisingly fast and you always have a fresh supply =)