Hello :)

ekoampeace

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all. I just found these forums while looking for a solution to some new behavioral problems I've been having .

My husband and I have 3 cats. This the first time I've ever been a cat owner, my husband has always had cats.

So first there's Falafel, he's 3 years old. I found him, his sister (at 8 weeks old) and his mom underneath a neighbors porch. I was able to rescue him and his sister but his mom unfortunately was too feral for me to catch. Falafel was very scared of people when I first found him. it took a lot of love and patience to get him to love us as much as we love him. He is a quirky fun cat, who loves to sit in your lap and purr until he passes out. He loves to sleep and is often found belly up passed out in our kitchen he's far different from being terrified of us like in the beginning. He also loves to play and is obsessed with laser lights!

Matza, is falafels sister. She is shyer than her brother and doesn't like to be picked up or held but she'll cuddle on your lap for hours. She's very gentle and docile (until recently :/) she likes the laser lights but doesn't really like to play as much as her brother does. She's super small and cute. Both her and her brother had some health problems when I first found them. They both have herpes and had horrible congestion when I found them but after months of medication they recovered and are now the healthiest cats!

Motorboat, is 13. My husband has had him since he was a kitten. He's the calm and cool cat. He likes to sleep all day and sit on your shoulder. Your left shoulder to be exact, you could go about your entire day with him content on your shoulder. He wags his tail like a dog and these beautiful blue eye.

So that's us!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Welcome to our Forums!

How nice and good you could rescue these two and thus, get two new family members.

May I ask, naming them Falafel and Matza, do you live in Israel?

Most members are from USA, although we do have Forumites and also staff members from everywhere in the world, so also Israel.  :)

Good luck!

ps. Your other post, the Help!, is now moved into the Behavior Forum.    :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ekoampeace

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your reply.
I live in the U.S but my family is Hebrew.

Also I apologize, I thought I had my
Other post in the behavior category.