Hello! What Breed(s) Does My Kitten Resemble? New to Site! :)

Catladyfilmmaker

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello and introduce myself and cats. I have two cats and both were rescues. One is a lovely and spirited calico and then, I recently adopted a kitten that is the sweetest purr machine I've ever met. She appears like a Balinese with the triangular head and dark seal points and has the graceful, long limbs and body of a Balinese breed, but she also flops in my arms and goes limp just like a Ragdoll. She has a few white spots where her color points are and her ears are a muddling of chocolate and dark brown. She also has multi-colored mittens on two opposite paws, the others are regular brown and end at above her feet like socks. Her paws are very large size-wise, too. Her body is ivory with light brown coloring and her tail is a smokey grey color. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue, like a robin's egg. Her coat though isn't as fluffy as a lot of Ragdoll kitten pictures that I've seen, but she's also only 4 months. She weighs about 4.4 pounds already. She's extremely social with my other cat, even dominating her, pouncing on her, etc. She is definitely a lap cat and loves being held. Also, she loves to perch on my shoulder! Curious to hear what you all think! :) What kind of kitten do I have!?

IMG_6140.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG
IMG_5014.JPG
IMG_6020.JPG
IMG_6573 2.PNG
IMG_4066.JPG

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's adorable, and she does look very sweet!

I would describe your kitten as a seal tortie point domestic longhair. Most cats are not any particular breed, and are also not "mixes" of breeds, unlike dogs... but that doesn't make them any less pretty or special! Domestic longhairs are great cats.

Your other cat appears to be torbie and white (tabby tortie and white) in color. They look very happy together in the picture. Is your older cat enjoying having a new friend?