Hello people

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Could be low quality bengals, or sooner "bengals", ie a couple generations after. If its a BYB breeder showing their merchandise to come, the diagnose is sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Simon.1994

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could be low quality bengals, or sooner "bengals", ie a couple generations after. If its a BYB breeder showing their merchandise to come, the diagnose is sure.
My female cat run put while her heat period and i know theres a neighbor around with a bengal male maybe she mated with him . anyway they precious lil babies . thanks for your replay !

Simon.1994

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My female cat run put while her heat period and i know theres a neighbor around with a bengal male maybe she mated with him . anyway they precious lil babies . thanks for your replay !
heres mommy and the possible dad !

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, nice parents! Momma a very nice classic tabby, has marbles of the type marbled bengals may have. So a speculation may be, she herself is a granddau to a marbled bengal.

The tom must be the father. They have mommas coloring but are visibly spotted... Spotted dominates over classic tabby, so he is the main suspect as the father.
If he isnt voluntarily paying his share of the costs for upbringing the kids, you can sue him for the fathering money, and be sure you will win. (Im joking a little).

Daddy is not only a bengal, but having blue eyes and these spots, he is probably a snow bengal, ie a spotted pointed bengal.
Snow bengal? On show quality bengals they are almost white on the body, and the spots barely visible. He isnt show quality, but almost surely a snow bengal...

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ps. he should be spayed of course, especielly as he is allowed to go out. He cant anyways be used in serious breeding of bengals, because matings with moggies around he can catch almost anything....

In a way I do understand they are letting him out. Having fertile tom as inside cat isnt easy. And bengals are renown to be able to spray, and becoming impatient and needing more action than most...
The recipe is of course, to spay them early if you arent planning on serious breeding.... But as said, a serious breeder wont let his stud mating around with any moggie in the neigborhood...

Also, consider to spay your girl when the proper time has come...

Simon.1994

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha love ur comm funny 🤣, when i got my tabby girl the prev owner said her momma is bengal and daddy was a tabby . askd the (snow bengal)owner about the potential dad and she said he is a seal mink snow

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Very nice kittens! Visibly snow bengales them too.
Momma must be a point, and probably snow point herself too, because the pointed gene is recessive, so it must be doubled up to manifest. And as all kittens are points and alike, the parents must have similiar genes.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that owner gets their cat fixed, people really need to stop letting unfixed cats roam :( Im glad you are spaying the momma cat. I think she's just a domestic short hair to be honest. So all those kittens would be half bengals if that is the dad.

Simon.1994

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Very nice kittens! Visibly snow bengales them too.
Momma must be a point, and probably snow point herself too, because the pointed gene is recessive, so it must be doubled up to manifest. And as all kittens are points and alike, the parents must have similiar genes.
Look at this stefan , visited my neighB , and took this photo to her kitty omg so gorgeous .
B692B306-44C2-451C-8CA6-0FF78565FFF3.jpeg