Hello, new kitty here

fuzzy317

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all, I am Fuzzy317. I am the same name on Pet Talk BBS, so some may already know me.

I have 4 cats: Jackson (Maine Coon), Rosie (DSH), Twidgit (DSH), and Ashton (DMH)
and I have 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, and Ginger.

A link to the web page of my pets is in my signature.

G

ghostuser

Haa! More people join because I advertised those postcards we have (the caption contest) on the other forum...

Anyway, welcome!

cozykittens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love your cute names, I have a whole new litter kittens I have yet to name, it's so hard to get that purrrr-fect name, any advice??

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! You have a beautiful furry family. And no need to be ashamed of the dogs. We love all critters here, we just especially love cats. Ginger is just adorable!

I look forward to getting to know you and all of your furbabes.

Happy Posting!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzzy317

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by CozyKittens
Love your cute names, I have a whole new litter kittens I have yet to name, it's so hard to get that purrrr-fect name, any advice??
Cats: Jackson and Rosie still have their adopted names, but Twidgit and Ashton we named. Dogs: Eli has adopted name, Sassee was rescued by my fiancee from a puppymill (they tried to give her a more lively name to try and get her less shy, worked some), and Ginger is from Sassee's latest (and hopefully last) litter of puppies and named by oldest son. Ginger alone survived from that litter. Sassee was being kept by my fiancee ex hubby, she got out of the yard, and came back expecting. He didn't take care of Sassee, the puppies, or even their human kids much. So, we "rescued" Sassee and Ginger (and the human kids) from the ex.

lisav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great Pics!

Ashton's my favourite, what a little sweetie! Welcome to the catsite, look forward to learning more about your tribe!

Lisa