Hello...my name is Cindy.....and I am addicted...

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To these computer games where you find things hidden in the scenes!!! I encountered my first one two years ago, and was a goner. Picked up a new one tonight, is based on James Pattersons Women's Murder Club.....need to go to bed....must get up early.....can't stop playing, lol!!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

To these computer games where you find things hidden in the scenes!!! I encountered my first one two years ago, and was a goner. Picked up a new one tonight, is based on James Pattersons Women's Murder Club.....need to go to bed....must get up early.....can't stop playing, lol!!
Yep, me too! Love some of the Big Fish games - Dire Grove, Return to Ravenhurst etc, will have to look up yours!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the Women's Murder Club games!! I have the Death in Scarlett on cd, but I'm stuck at a certain scene and can't figure out what I'm supposed to click on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

I LOVE the Women's Murder Club games!! I have the Death in Scarlett on cd, but I'm stuck at a certain scene and can't figure out what I'm supposed to click on.
That's the one I'm working on!! Usually Charlie and I work them "together", but this one is so different from the others that I made him start his own profile......partly so he could get used to the games and partly because I was stuck and couldn't figure out where to go from where I was, lol!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have to be familiar with the books to play the game?

I downloaded the free trial (1 hour play time) and there was a part where I had to resort to Google for a "cheat". It was the part where you do an ID and had to type the name of the victim, because the investigator happened to know the girl's name. Had I not Googled, I'd never have been able to come up with the name of the victim.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Do you have to be familiar with the books to play the game?

I downloaded the free trial (1 hour play time) and there was a part where I had to resort to Google for a "cheat". It was the part where you do an ID and had to type the name of the victim, because the investigator happened to know the girl's name. Had I not Googled, I'd never have been able to come up with the name of the victim.
I don't think so, because my husband doesn't read them, and he's doing pretty well with it already. Haven't seen one yet where it didn't give you everything you needed.....wonder if thats peculiar to the free trial version?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I don't think so, because my husband doesn't read them, and he's doing pretty well with it already. Haven't seen one yet where it didn't give you everything you needed.....wonder if thats peculiar to the free trial version?
Not sure. I stopped reading the pop up windows after awhile so maybe one of them had a clue in it that I missed?

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You shouldn't need to read the books to play the game. Usually they tell you everything you need to know. I'm close to needing to google to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I think I got stuck at this same point in the free trial I had downloaded and had to do the same thing, and it ended up being something simple. lol