Hello I just found this forum and it looks great...........

catlover68

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I used to post on Acme pets and when the board closed down I tried some other boards but I didn't like them. I hope I can make this my home. I have 3 cats and 2 children. My cats are Zeus who is 2 and a domestic grey short hair. Hera who is a tortishell and also is 2 and Cleo who is a calico and will be with us one year in June. All my cats where ferals and either rescued by someone or a group. Cleo I found at a play ground last june when she was about 6 wks. Unfortunatly Cleo has developed something because she will not use the litter box and has very loose stools. Yes she is seeing a vet, but I am at my wits ends with the mess she is leaving in my son's room(that is where we are trying to confine her.), and all the money it is costing. I am a stay at home mom, and do not own a credit card. I sure wish I did. The vet just put cleo on some new anti biotics and I hope it will help. Sorry for the long post just wanted to say hi! and hope to enjoy this board.

linda_of_pgff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, and Welcome!

I remember Acme Pets! I hadn't visited there in a while, but it was a good place! Glad you found TCS, you'll like it!

Linda

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and all your kitties.

Hope Cleo starts feeling better real soon.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your family!
I'm sure you will love it here! Please keep us up to date about Cleo, sure hope is is well soon. Send pictures when you get a chance, we love pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover68

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome. I wish I could post pics, but I don't have a digital camara or a scanner. Cleo is going back to the vet today for some blood work.
she is not getting much better, and as I posted on the health board I have noticed that she licks the litter (someone said this could be a sign of anemia).Thanks for all the warm wishes and I will update Cleo's condition soon.Cat