Hello I am new here

emeraldeyes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two cats, they are siblings from the same litter (brother and sister) meow, purrr

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your two kitty siblings.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Welcome to our little community, hope you enjoy it here! If you need any help navigating the boards, posting pics or anything else, just click on my username and private message me or email me, and I'll be glad to help, or click here for Caprice , http://thecatsite.com/forums/member.php?u=4869 , and she'll be glad to do the same !

Welcome to TCS!
Can't wait to see pics of your kittens! Hope you enjoy your stay here!! Cindy and I are here to help you with navigating the boards, so feel free to contact us with any questions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emeraldeyes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone agree that cats from the same litter have some sort of telepathic link? They always seem to know what the other is thinking - when one of them is fed, the other will turn up no matter from how far away! Also they miaow and make noises to try and talk down to humans - and other cats, but they don't seem to need to do so with each other. So, telepathic link anyone?

And thanks for welcoming me those who have

Meow

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome welcome welcome Emerald........as far as the telepathic link, hard to prove, but my guess would be yes. Kind of like twins have. We'd love to see pics!