Hello! From me and my kitties.

meow_cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello

I am new to TCS duh :p .

Anyways. I guess i should tell you about my cat life. I have owned cats since before I was born. The kitty that started it all was Mama. Mama was a beautiful black cat. She had many litters of kittens before we finally caught her and got her spayed. Most of the litters we born before I was even born. My parents kept most of the kittens that she had. Some of Mama's kittens were called Sassy, Mugsy/Meek, Eek, Patches, Missy, Mini, Blake, Tom. There were many more though. Sassy is still living though. She is a tabby cat.

Sassy^^
A about a week ago we went out to get a kitten from one of my dads friends. Lets just say we came home with TWO kittens instead. They are just over 8 weeks old.

Ginny^^^
And her sister

Hermione.^^ (She had an eye infection when we first got her but it has cleared up now)
I will post more pics in the place where you post pictures

Just a little bit about my self. I am 13 years old. Just heading in highschool soon. I have 3 sisters and I live in Canada. I have 7 fish(3 bettas, 2 guppies, and 2 platies). I have one dog. And I also have 8 hamsters.

See you around the boards. Oh and just a quick question. How do you put up an avatar and change your signiture?

Cya around the boards.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and Welcome to TCS!!!

Your babies are very cute, I love the first few pics of Sassy with her mouth open!

Let us know if you have any questions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meow_cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meow_Cat

Hello

See you around the boards. Oh and just a quick question. How do you put up an avatar and change your signiture?
So far thats my only question^

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok. under thecatsite.com sign the is a thig called User CP you click that and it
says edit avatar and click that. it shows avatars. but since you are just new here you have a little bit of avatars.But when you build up your posts you get
differnet avatars!!!

one more thing. WELCOME!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute cats!
Welcome to the site!

If you need any help with anything regarding the site, please email [email protected] and I'm sure she would be more than happy to help.

Have fun the rest of the summer and good luck in starting High School

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meow_cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks
I will try and get myself an avatar

You can't put up your own avatar...