Hello From Canada

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome Dan! I love your introduction. Cats are funny creatures aren't they? Some are lappy and some are not. My first cat was not a lap cat until he was about 7 and suddenly he was. I love having multiple cats and just watching them interact with each other.Mine all came to me at different times and years but they are all very good friends and I enjoy that. Yours are lovely and I look forward to hearing more about them.

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome Dan! I love your introduction. Cats are funny creatures aren't they? Some are lappy and some are not. My first cat was not a lap cat until he was about 7 and suddenly he was. I love having multiple cats and just watching them interact with each other.Mine all came to me at different times and years but they are all very good friends and I enjoy that. Your are lovely and I look forward to hearing more about them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hortonhearsadan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome Dan! I love your introduction. Cats are funny creatures aren't they? Some are lappy and some are not. My first cat was not a lap cat until he was about 7 and suddenly he was. I love having multiple cats and just watching them interact with each other.Mine all came to me at different times and years but they are all very good friends and I enjoy that. Your are lovely and I look forward to hearing more about them.
Its the cutest thing watching them cuddle together and grooming each other. If only they'd love me that much...

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They will love you that much, be patient. You will enjoy watching them grow and change. I told you about my first cat. I also had one who was never a lap cat but, he followed me from room to room if I was prepping dinner he was on the counter talking to me, my husband said that when I was out he would be at the window until I drove up and then, when he saw me he would actually squeal in happiness and spin around and dance. Every time I came thru the door he was there. I loved him so much, he died at three so maybe he would have become a lap cat....your may too. I have always found kittens are to busy to be lap cats..in my life , with one exception the lovely days snuggling up with my cats started when they were adults.