Hello fellow cat lovers!

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, My name is Jessica. I am a mom to a lovely sweeheart of a cat named Chanel. Her name suits her as she is a very dainty cat, and elegant in her movements. She is two years old; not sure what is her breed. I hope to learn more about caring for Chanel and making sure she is happy. Looking forward to exchanging with others on this site. :)

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Jessica! Chanel sounds like the perfect name for her! Can you post photos? We'd like to see her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Thanks Marge. I am not technologically inclined so please bear with me. I have uploaded a few pictures on our profile. I hope you can view them. Cheers!

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks Pink!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I looked at your photos on your profile, what a cutie pie!  Welcome to TCS.  

catsandkittens

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Make sure she has lots of cuddles! I have a cat called Misty and I am thinking about getting 3 kittens!

ILOVECATSSOMUCH!

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks Betsy! She is so adorable. She has her moments though. She won't allow me to clip her claws lately. I've done it since she was a kitten without any problems but now she growls and bites :(. I may have to take her to the vet to get a trim but I want to avoid the costs. Any advice? 

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
LOL! She is so active, she rarely lets me cuddle or pet her for longer than 5 seconds. She loves to play, and I am running out of ideas for toys for her enjoyement. Her favorite one is the feather on the string. I get her to run around and jump and she loves it! :)

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jessica and Chanel.

I have always gotten more than one kitten to keep each other busy. First round of cats, we got 3 siblings. This time (12+ years later), we got Mew (who is 2-3 weeks older than the sisters), Ana and Elsie (biological, same litter) and now Wally (who is appx 5-6 weeks old now). It is so cute, the girl kittens (the three oldest are girls) are being little momma's to Wallypops.
I am reading how I should have seperated all of them, but we never did. Luckily no issues. Any chance on getting her a buddy?

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've been thinking of getting a puppy. I know it will be a huge challenge, but I've heard that cats and dogs can get along. Depending on the dog's breed, they could become best buddies. Just thinking about it, still have to do some research and ask around.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mix dog (mostly terrier) thinks he is a cat when the cats play. With Wally, the baby, he nudges him with his nose. So funny. Lol When we got Mew, she put him in his place. He has never tried to get aggressive with any of the kittens, which is great.

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh wow! Do you have any pictures of them? I would love to see them. Thanks for the advice. I'll start searching the Internet for info on mix breeds. :)

missmikimewmew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Catsandkittens I'm with ya I love cats so much even more then cats love cats I would bet!! And chanel welcome your baby is a stunner hope to see more pics spamming us!!! :)

missmikimewmew

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am also a mummy to a beautiful unknown breed his almost 3 months old now and is enormous but I think its mostly fur. I would love to find out more about him and how to help him grow up healthy and happy

wanja

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi and welcome.

Chanel is so pretty she looks like she would love to run around in circles chasing the RED DOT, hehe.

We have a Great Dane puppy, which is 8 months old, but is huge, and two kittens one 6 months old the other 4 months.
The Great Dane, Darwin and Midnight loves to play and cuddle together, will try to post a pick of them together.

kibmufxy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
 Hi Jessica !  

She is grey it looks like. Very pretty. Many years ago i had a cat  that was such a lady. Sweet and very lady like too. 

chanel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Pleeaase post some pictures!! Would luve to see him :)