Hello Everyone I Know It's Been A While..

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some of you here might not know me and then some of you might remember me. I am Karen and I live in WI and have a beautiful cat named Princess. She is now over a year old. I'm going to let you guys know why I haven't been around for a bit. Well, first off I just got busy with life and then recently things got kinda bad. My dad ended up in the hospital with congestive heart failure and this is his second time having that cause he had it back in 2011. He ended up coming home yesterday but sadly he still looked so weak and fell again, so we had to call 911. They ended up putting him back in the hospital cause his blood pressure was very low and he was weak. It turns out he was dehydrated. He is still in the hospital and will be there for a while but he's doing better, they will most likely send him to a nursing home after that for some therapy to get him stronger before returning home. Also as if that wasn't enough I thought my cat needed dental surgery cause at the one appointment the vet said it looked like she had a fractured tooth, which I found odd seeing she's not outdoors and I watch her with her toys and stuff. Well, the good news about the cat was the day I took her in for her surgery, they gave her the anesthesia and called me saying that it must have been a food particle that day on her tooth, so she ended up coming home later that day. She is doing very well.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi. Nice to have you back. So sorry your dad has not been well but he is in the best place and they will take good care of him in the care home when he moves there. My mum went into a care home on a temporary basis six weeks ago and she is so much stronger now, I'm sure you will see a big change on a short time.
Good news about Princess, glad it was easily and painlessly sorted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much and yeah my dad won't be moving there permanently, just going there for some therapy till he's strong enough to return home. Also I'm so glad that my kitty is doing well.