Hello and here is my "What does my cat look like?" thread.

billdolfski

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This was what she looked like when I found her:

[

This what she looks like now (don't mind Shoe):

I don't really have a lot of pictures of her.  She's tiny.  Shoe really isn't even that big, he might have been 10 lbs.  Not sure.  Her tail is shorter than normal, not like a bobtail or anything but kind of short and really thick.  I'm quite sure she's not purebred as I found her as a feral kitten in the woodpile at my parents house which isn't exactly an urban area.  I'll see if I can find some more pictures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

billdolfski

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I don't know if any of her behavior traits will help but she's extremely hyper.  She bounds around like a rabbit and rarely walks and plays constantly.  She's kind of skittish, but that's to be expected... she's never lived inside with anyone, she's lived in the barn pretty much her entire live except for however many weeks she was alive before, she was tiny when I found her but she's also a small cat so I had no idea how old it was.  It managed to eat to dry cat food though, I guess she wanted to live lol.  She's not very vocal anymore either.  She likes my dad, she'll come to him when he calls her and she likes to follow him around when he's outside.  She'll let you pet her but she doesn't beg for it like some cats do.

I'm not really around her all that much as I live out of state.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I would like to see a good photo of her side.  Is she broken mackerel or is she perhaps even spotted tabby?

Im also wondering, if these reddish spots in the fur, makes her to a real tortie?

The combiantion tortie and tabby does ofte makes it difficult to see what the pattern is really - so I dont know.

Im anyways glad of the happy outcome of this here situation!

billdolfski

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not real good with the types of coats.  I just now she's a really odd looking cat.  When my old man took her to get spayed the people at the office commented on how odd she looked and that he coat was unique and the pattern went all the down to her skin.  If that even means anything, like I said... I'm no expert on feline coats.

She's really little, has a slightly odd shaped face and that weird tail.

billdolfski

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'll try to get some more pictures of here but since she's about 200 miles away I'll have to get somebody else to do that for me.