Hello :3!

janesy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've always thought that I was a crazy cat lady because no one in my life really seems to understand how much I love my Nikki.

But I'm really excited to have found this site and all the people on here!

Nikki is actually going through a tough recovery through FLUTD right now, so I've been on this site a lot looking at threads relating to that =\ He's my baby, 2 years old, rescued as a kitten. He's not purebred, but his bone structure shows that he's had a siamese ancestor!

He's horribly shy, timid, and VERY easily scared, so people tend to reject him because it's so hard to earn his trust.

I'm the only one he trusts and I hope he overcomes his fears and learns to open his heart to others (like my poor mom who loves him to death even tho he runs away at her sight) as he grows older. 

He likes to nap on me while I work 
 but he always needs a tissue or something to shield his eyes from the light.

He's not always that cute tho, he woke me up this morning at 6am, sat on me on my sheets, looked me dead in the eye, and peed ALL OVER MY LEG 

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It's always comforting to find other people who can relate to how you feel or what you're going through, isn't it?  Your boy Nikki looks so sweet!

heyitsfae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Crazy cat ladies unite!
(My roommate always tells me I'm a crazy cat lady too, so you're in good company)

Nikki is such a handsome boy! He looks so content in that picture.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Crazy cat ladies unite!
(My roommate always tells me I'm a crazy cat lady too, so you're in good company)

Nikki is such a handsome boy! He looks so content in that picture.

Hey, what about us crazy cat men? Are we going to have gender discrimination here?

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe we should say "crazy cat PEOPLE"!  
I was in Walmart this afternoon and heard two ladies discussing which cat litter to buy. I asked if I could help, showed them what I use, told them I had 5 and got a "Oh, really?" look and then proceeded to tell them that a kitten should have non-clumping litter and went over the effectiveness and price per pound for the ones they were looking at.

I love being a crazy cat person.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My sister sent me this photo with the comment, 'well, I guess you really don't need one of these but thought you would like it' I just about peed my pants, lol!

Last edited:

tammyjane2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you! I am another crazy cat lady!  I am also a crazy bunny lady too (I have 2 mini house bunnies and one cat). This is a great forum. Very friendly and the folks are very helpful.