Heartbroken Returning Cat To Shelter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been very hard for us, and heart breaking to have to return him. I know it works for others but don't expect it to be easy, it does take time. In my case I think the cats were such opposites, but you don't know that at the time.
Cats respond in a different way. I think my cat Coco finds Maggie more of a bother like whatever! I'm staying in the bedroom away from you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Claudia01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cats respond in a different way. I think my cat Coco finds Maggie more of a bother like whatever! I'm staying in the bedroom away from you!
Misty would constantly be looking around for him, when he got close which he often did she would hiss and growl. She even started hissing at us and when he wasn't even in the room. This is the same now as when we first got him 3 months at a.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
When you have a chance, do look into that ibdkitties.net website, it has a lot of info regarding diet, supplements etc.
:vibes: :alright: :redheartpump:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Misty would constantly be looking around for him, when he got close which he often did she would hiss and growl. She even started hissing at us and when he wasn't even in the room. This is the same now as when we first got him 3 months at a.
Coco's constantly looking for Maggie. Coco has never hissed or growled in a year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Claudia01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When you have a chance, do look into that ibdkitties.net website, it has a lot of info regarding diet, supplements etc.
:vibes: :alright: :redheartpump:
Thanks I will do, just so stressed at the moment with everything