Health Queshtion ?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nancy, I had followed your original thread and I'm so very sorry to hear this update, and I do know-- god do I know-- how attached you can get in such a short time. I sense George is going to a good home and will send prayers for him and a big, brave hug to you. Of course you started to bond, never any apologies in that.

Love,
Elizabeth

mskymi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a hubby whos the same way when i found lil Emma he got so upset when i brought her home ...I said to him i was just gonna get her back on her feet as she was frost bit when i found her ...I did very truely look for a home for her but i couldnt find anyone who would take her so i thought i would get her shots and spayed and then maybe i would get lucky well the day i took her to get fixed my hubby said if your gonna keep her then you best get her declawed as well I
i just about fell over ...He and Emma now are the best of friends .....

MsKymi

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to move this thread to Health & Nutrition and merge it with the original. It's too tough to have to jump all over the board if you are following the story.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Deb

To all the wounderfull people who have been so suportive abut George thank you so much I am feeling better now
he is in a good home I have rung and checked on him a few times and am now satisfied he has gone to a wounderful home they are lovely people and he is really well cared for and loved so all in all a happy ending for George and in the end thats all that counts