He just won't stay inside!

terrabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've posted this before about him getting out. He hides until the doors open and BOLTS. I just cannot keep him inside! When he gets out and I get him back in he does nothing but meow and cry all night where nobody can sleep!! He's fixed so what in God's green earth does he want with outside. He always has food and water in his dish, he has toys, I give him attention all day. Box is clean...I don't know what else to do!!! And in top of that the dander he has from going outside has swollen my eyes so bad. I'm just at wit's end!!!

wasabii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My boy does the same thing, is fixed but waits by the door and when it opens he bolts outside. Waits by the door every night for my BF to come home from work and runs out when the door opens, almost knocking him down sometimes. My kitty never leaves the house though and stays on/under the porch. Guess he just likes watching nature? Who knows. I try keeping him in myself but if he runs outside when my BF comes home at nearly 12 at night he doesnt feel like chasing him down. X.X