Have you ever just been SO lazy?

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, I'll blame it on getting prepped for Mother's Day. I have been so lazy today, I'm ashamed of myself.

My husband has been gone since early this morning and won't be home until late tonight. This would have been a perfect opportunity for me to get all of my housework done today so I could relax tomorrow.

I haven't done one single thing except surf online and play around with my siggy
and other photos. Well, I did spend a lot of time taking pictures of the pets
- if that counts.

I did mow the lawn, that takes over an hour, so I guess that's "one" thing that counts as productive (but we do have a riding lawn mower)

What a waste of valuable time.

OH wait! I did reconcile the checkbook... so that's a whopping "two" productive things I did today!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!

Good for you though! Everyone deserves a day (or two) like that. I know I've had way too many opportunities and ignored them all before!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You took care of YOU! THAT was a very important thing to do! Good on ya!So, no guilts, ok?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It just must have been the day
I didn't do a thing except take care of the kitties and be a bum
and Yea good for me, now I am feeling crappy because i didn't do anything
Never Happy

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday, I had a long list of things to do but only got 1 thing done (interviewed a new vet for my kids and made an appointment for Stumpy). The rest of the day I either napped or watched my husband work (he was planting trees).

Everyone deserves a break now and then!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've been idle all weekend. I cleaned after work on Friday, so all I really had left to do on Saturday was make up a test for tomorrow, do laundry and a bit of cooking. I've done nothing today except throw some lunch together and take Jamie for a walk. It's wonderful being able to have a lazy weekend!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Yesterday, I had a long list of things to do but only got 1 thing done (interviewed a new vet for my kids and made an appointment for Stumpy). The rest of the day I either napped or watched my husband work (he was planting trees).

Everyone deserves a break now and then!
Watching hunny plant trees. That is a good job.