Has anyone tried All Provide cat food?

furbulousbunz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They only sell one flavor, chicken, and it's $4.20/lb, including shipping. I think it's a great price, but wanted to know if anyone has had experience with it? And why is it so cheap...like I've heard Darwin's is cheap cuz they cut corners, could that be the case here and how could I find that out? The ingredients look great to me. But if anyone has purchased this before, let me know your experience!

Here's the link for the cat food:
http://www.allprovide.com/cat-food-chicken-blend-enhanced-formula/

nuieng

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That thread was also started by FurbulousBunz. The same person as this thread. lol

Hi FurbulousBunz:  

I think it is a small company because there are only 10 retailers listed on their website so it may be difficult to get someone to reply your post. How about contacting the retailers and get their feedback about this cat food? e.g. if it is the best seller cat food, their customers' feedback about it.

The price is too good to be true especially with free shipping. I am wondering how they can make the price so low compared to other companies.

By looking at their ingredients, I will supplement with taurine to be on the safe side.

Sorry. I can't answer your questions but hope this helps. :)