Has anyone see this toy?

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was looking at some different websites that has different cat products and seen a toy called Fling-ama-string. It looks like something my cats would like. They LOVE to play with strings. I'm just curious if anyone has one? If so, do your kitties like it? Is it well made? Is it worth buying?

I've attached a link to a video of it on youtube incase someone wants to see what it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjsO...layer_embedded

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats would spend their entire lives obsessed with this toy, no doubt!
Now I have to go see if I can find one.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Yep, I have it!! My kitties love it!!

You can get if from Amazon, free shipping....
My Danny likes it too! He got it as a Christmas present from my mother!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have seen that one and another similar one with a double string demostrated at the cat shows. I'm sure the cats would play with it; at the shows the little human kids were having fun trying to catch it!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cat would pull the thing off the door if we had one! She's viscous with those types of toys.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got one and some of mine love it. It isn't the sturdiest of toys and I have to supervise them when they play with it. Koko grabs the string and pulls on it so hard that she's nearly broken the rubber band that it's attached to. She's also gotten her claws stuck in it so that I have to help her detach them. That's Koko with her claw stuck in this pic.

I've seen them recently at Petsmart.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cats are the type where I can spend 20$ on something really cool and they will look past it to my rolled up disregarded receipt, or an elastic band. When I first saw this I was hesitant because of this. It took me two weeks before I decided to give it a try. Boy, was it ever a great idea!

My cats became obsessed with this toy! All three of them would sit there and watch it to the point where even if it wasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t turned on they would just sit there and wait for it to move. Eventually we got tired of turning it on (yes, we are abusive parents lol) and we placed it on top of our bookshelf. It took two weeks before all three cats would stop staring at the bookshelves annoying us trying to find ways to get to the top LOL.

We had the toy out for maybe a 3 weeks, it was a great buy. It kept them busy and it was a good toy for all of them to play together since with three cats usually one is left out watching the other two play.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazy4cats28

I was looking at some different websites that has different cat products and seen a toy called Fling-ama-string. It looks like something my cats would like. They LOVE to play with strings. I'm just curious if anyone has one? If so, do your kitties like it? Is it well made? Is it worth buying?

I've attached a link to a video of it on youtube incase someone wants to see what it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjsO...layer_embedded
I ended up buying the toy and Princess and Patsy don't have any interest in it what so ever. Mikey is actually afraid of it, which suprises me because he is totaly into playing with strings. I think I'm going to return it and get something I know they will love. More treats