Has anyone experience regression?

nolia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 7 year old was making amazing progress eating mouse-sized chunks.
My 1 year old was verrrrrry slow, barely touching a few pieces unless DOUSED in wet food.

But now it seems like everything has switched.

My 7 year old has completely stopped eating raw since I tried introducing bone in meat with skin. She will lick up only the bribe wet food. If there is no wet food on it, she will just not eat. Since that introduction, she has refused all raw, even the ones she used to eat.

My 1 year old went from not eating much raw, to eating big bone in chicken thighs. The only reason he is doing this is because when I introduced this to my 7 year old, he thought I was giving her something special. He always wants what my 7 year old has. So he managed to steal out of her bowl and eat it. But now he has completely gone raw and bone-in. An amazing progress...

Any advice on how to get my 7 year old back on track? Do I have pretty much start over again with her?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
many dont like skin ... skin is a fat source and not nessessary for a basic diet ...

Has the 7 year old had a senior panel?> I would suggest one if just for the baseline for the future