Harness reccomendations?

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone has a really good harness they could recommend to me please! (I live in the UK so it would have to ship here)
I know no harnesses can be ‘escape proof’ and this is what, at the moment, has put me off letting my cats outside in one, but I’d love to let them in my garden…
Also my cats are very laid back so Velcro or buckles would be fine! They’re 10 so not kittens (rescued them 5 weeks ago)
Thank you in advance 😊

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go for a vest that Velcro’s on like the kitty holster. It is easy to put on & take off. Plus the cats are comfortable in it.

Here are some pictures of Jackie in his kitty holster vests, to give you an idea of what I mean when I say Velcro vest harness. You can order them off Amazon or buy the stand kind of harness from a different brand in the UK. Measure your cat with a tape measure before you order a harness.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would go for a vest that Velcro’s on like the kitty holster. It is easy to put on & take off. Plus the cats are comfortable in it.

Here are some pictures of Jackie in his kitty holster vests, to give you an idea of what I mean when I say Velcro vest harness. You can order them off Amazon or buy the stand kind of harness from a different brand in the UK. Measure your cat with a tape measure before you order a harness.
Thank you! Jackie is so handsome😍