Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, man, am I ever comfortably full... the scale photo says it all, LOL, though I DID just drink about half a gallon of sweet tea!!! :deer:

Now I'm winding down, laid out on the rack with Tiger & Crackhead as the last football game continues... little Phoenix is crashed out in her closet cat cave. Pretty soon I'll be counting sheep... :sheep:

Here's the evidence:

IMG_6181.JPG IMG_6183.JPG
IMG_6187.JPG

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll burn it off manana, LOL... :fireblob:

I'm off to lie down with the kittehs, probably fall asleep with the TV on but that's okay, I'll cut it off later... 📺

CHEERS!!! :dizzycat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, man, am I ever comfortably full... the scale photo says it all, LOL, though I DID just drink about half a gallon of sweet tea!!! :deer:

Now I'm winding down, laid out on the rack with Tiger & Crackhead as the last football game continues... little Phoenix is crashed out in her closet cat cave. Pretty soon I'll be counting sheep... :sheep:

Here's the evidence:

View attachment 309808 View attachment 309809 View attachment 309810

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll burn it off manana, LOL... :fireblob:

I'm off to lie down with the kittehs, probably fall asleep with the TV on but that's okay, I'll cut it off later... 📺

CHEERS!!! :dizzycat:
Your meal looks amazing!!

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Enjoying my extended holiday binge watching of football... heaps of good games on today, lol. I'll mix it up by checking the Home Depot website for some things I need for the house... probably run to Tombstone & Sierra Vista tomorrow to check out the 'Cowboy Mounted Shooting Competition' and pick up those items from the Depot. I'll only miss the first NFL game that way, might even catch the end of it if I get an early start... early starts have NOT been a high priority on this holiday weekend, especially in this chilly weather. 🛌

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We flew to the East coast for Thanksgiving to spend it with one of our daughters, her husband and their adorable pup. The meal was so enjoyable especially since they made veggie side dishes for me. However, it wasn't about the meal it was about being with family. 💞

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My parents are both deceased, and my siblings all live elsewhere... no travel plans on holiday weekends either, we all like to simply hunker down and enjoy the holiday in place. But I have the kittehs and some great football action! The Clemson game was a blowout, but that QB Trevor Lawrence is impressive, quite the arm on that young man... and that Purdue RB Zander Horvath is a beast, unstoppable like a runaway train, LOL. Underdog Purdue may have lost, but they had their shot, and the play of the game occurred when the ball bounced off one Boilermaker's knee and landed in the arms of another for a first down... that'll be on highlight reels this evening, LOL. Now I'm flipping back & forth between games, following the action when & where it's close... it's funny, because I'm not drawn to other team sports like baseball or basketball, but football has always been an exciting game, more action and more spectacular plays like one-handed catches, trick plays, etc. How about that 6'4" 230-lb. Australian kicker for the 'Canes pulling the fake and rumbling downfield? LOL... plays like that keep me coming back to watch college football. 🏈

Last edited:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Just singin' in the rain..." 🎵

This 'Canes game is turning into a free car wash, LOL... 🌧

'Canes need to pull another fake kick with the Aussie, send him downfield in the wet and NOBODY will be able to stop him... :eek2:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not a football fan but I live in Columbus OH so I had to look up the score for OSU vs Michigan. OSU had a lopsided victory. With Michigan they aren't going to be nice, if they have a chance they will run up the score.