~~~Happy Friday~~~

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Me too! Well, I've gotten a lot done, but being on here keeps me sane!
I actually go off here and went and finished my production reports! Yay!!!! We have been slow this week!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I actually go off here and went and finished my production reports! Yay!!!! We have been slow this week!!
Not us!
I wish we were slow, but we are super busy - 50 cars in the shop now, that doesn't work with only 7 techs!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

WOW!!! You guys are busy!! I knw you are glad you dont have to do production reports!!
Very busy! Thats why I look like this @ the end of the day:

I'm glad I don't do prod. reports - but doing payroll, bills and dealing with customers is bad enuf!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am just out of energy today
...I feel bad, I walked into the laundry room to do a load of laundry and sophie and asia can crawl under the door haha and they were laying in the pile of clothes with look of please dont move us mommy....but sad enough I had too...I had a pile of laundry to do

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TaraJason

I am just out of energy today
...I feel bad, I walked into the laundry room to do a load of laundry and sophie and asia can crawl under the door haha and they were laying in the pile of clothes with look of please dont move us mommy....but sad enough I had too...I had a pile of laundry to do
Awww, I'm sure they forgave you!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh!! Tara! You had to make me think about the MOUNTAIN of laundry I have to do AGAIN this weekend!! On top of all the gardening I plan on doing!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarajason

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Ugh!! Tara! You had to make me think about the MOUNTAIN of laundry I have to do AGAIN this weekend!! On top of all the gardening I plan on doing!!
Haha oops! Sorry