Happy ferals at home!

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My peaceful day has just been gloriously disrupted by the "patter" of mulitple paws and the occasional MEOW!
The most recent ferals to be in my bedroom with me have just erupted and discovered the joys of carefree indoor chasing and running...
These are youngsters.
A joy to see them thus at ease...
I THINK I have five now.. Or is that seven? Ah who is counting...
Silence now as my guests have discovered the food dishes have been filled....

poolcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's fun, isn't it? It is a relief, though, when they start eating on their own and you can get a full night's sleep. I love it when I sit down and immediately am covered with kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are not demonstrative to my disappointment! All adult and very independent. The only one who seeks me out is the home cat.. To the others I am just the waitress! Although early days yet maybe... and as long as they are OK.... All takes time... No night feeding thus .. at over 80 I am thankful for that

poolcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You wrote 'ferals' and I read 'fosters.' No, in that case I wouldn't expect them to be friendly, at least not right away. I have a feral boy in my cat room right now who's been hiding under a dresser for about a month, but I'm working on it. Good luck with yours... it's good of you to care for them.