Happy Birthday Sarah!

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today is my orange and white cat Sarah's 18th birthday. She was dumped at my church when she was three months old. Someone drove up, opened the car door, threw her out, and drove away. She was a skinny girl with big bat ears who turned into a beautiful girl. Her name means "princess," and she certainly is Her Highness! She also is my joy, and my baby girl. Mama loves you, Sarah Elizabeth.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May the idiot who dumped her reap what he/she has sown.  

I'm so glad she found you!  Happy Birthday Sarah!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Happy birthday Sarah. I send you lots of birthday hugs from all of us here. Lilith, Sophie, Henry, Bailey, DD and Me. 

That person did her a favor. if they hadn't done this, sweet Sarah might not have ended up in the perfect home for her. I wish her many more happy healthy birthdays 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There was a kind, older German lady at my church who handed Sarah to me and said, "Take her. She will be a wonderful companion for you." No one knew who she was, and we never saw her again. This was on August 23, 1998. I like to think she was Sarah's guardian angel.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There was a kind, older German lady at my church who handed Sarah to me and said, "Take her. She will be a wonderful companion for you." No one knew who she was, and we never saw her again. This was on August 23, 1998. I like to think she was Sarah's guardian angel.
Or one of the Cat Goddess' many assistants. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The Cat Goddess' staff is busy, because three years later, Eric, my other orange cat, came into my life. He was left behind at my apartment complex when his previous owners moved. He was sick with an upper respiratory infection, and left to fend for himself in the December cold. The previous owners had no money to take him to the vet, so he was abandoned. Sarah at first resented this intruder into her universe, but they have bonded in the last 15 years, and love each other very much. Eric will be 16 in July.

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congratulations!!!     

H A P P Y  18th!!  B I R T H D A Y  to Sarah

(belated ;)

Would Love to see pictures of her                                      

*have a 17 year old every year is a Big milestone!          

Last edited: