Happy Birthday Penelope and Delilah!!!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet little girls are 1 year old now. They have grown so much even if they are still tiny. :lol3: I can't help but look at them and be so proud of how far they have come. All the sleepless nights when they were so sick was more than worth it. They are two of the greatest cats ever.

For those who do not know. They came to me when they were about two weeks old. I went to the shelter to pull a different set of cats. When I was told about this scared mom with her tiny kittens who was not eating. I was told if I did not take they bunch they would be put down. I couldn't leave them there knowing that so I took them with me as well. Mom was so malnourished and the kittens became very ill a few weeks later. Penelope and Delilah proved they were fighters, especially Delilah who was the sicker of the two. I came so close to losing Delilah, and am so glad I didn't because I could not imagine my life with out her. I believe they were meant to be with me all along and that is why I was told about them that day.

They have been spoiled rotten for their birthday, I bought them a few new toys. I even found Delilahs favorite feather toy that I thought they had stopped making. I picked up plenty of their favorite treats. Delilah who loves to go out went to the store to visit with her friends and to make new friends with anyone who would pay attention to her. ( Penelope did not want to be out, which is fine.) I think they had a very good birthday if I say so myself. :D

Here are the girls tonight, they still are like two peas in a pod.

I know I have posted these before, but they were so cute!

Delilah at two weeks old

Penelope at two weeks old

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, I guess I'm a day late now, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GIRLS

How nice that they were both spoiled rotten on their birthday.  As they should be

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Delilah playing with just the feathers from her favorite wand toy. :D

[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gary and I were all excited for a photo recap - and there were just the two pictures of them as babies! :lol3:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRLS! :party: :clap: :D

...but that video of Delilah playing made up for the lack of photos. ;) That was just toooooooooo cute! :D :D :D

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted from my phone so I was a bit limited on what was on there. I bought a new adapter so my computer works again. If you would like I can post a photo recap, although I am pretty sure I have posted most of them before. :D

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's OK. I did a search, and we enjoyed going through the threads. They are just SO darling! Gary is just sooooooooooo smitten with Delilah, especially! :lol3:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok here are a ton of pictures of them growing up!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's OK. I did a search, and we enjoyed going through the threads. They are just SO darling! Gary is just sooooooooooo smitten with Delilah, especially! :lol3:
Thanks, well I went through my computer and dug up tons of pictures anyways!

Its hard not to be smitten with Delilah! She is such a little cutie to match that super sweet personality!

I love your sweet little girls!
Thanks!

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I love Delilahs nose :p and happy belated birthday you two