Happy 1st Birthday To My Gracie !

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so my little Gracie has hit a milestone birthday - she has turned one year's old. Not sure the exact date - vet weighed her last October and said he was about 7 weeks old ! Im going to buy her a cat fountain and a tiny fleece blanket for on the bottom of our bed for the winter ! There were times I never thought we'd get here - she was physically being sick everyday for the first few Months - she can now eat anything apart from cheap supermarket cat food (reckon she gets me going with that ) so Ive put it down to maybe being weaned too soon . We are not sure when she left her mum or was put on solids. She was very aggressive and would bite and attack .. she has toned down a lot and only bites too hard when excited however does stop when we shout no, hiss or breath at her heathy. Well I've updated many stories about her over the past year .. Happy birthday my baby cat and I hope and pray we have many more together ! Love your mummy cat lol (I call her baby cat and me mummy cat .. sad I know )

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha I’m afraid my kitten slightly overweight! I now have her on a diet ! No treats for a while