Handsome Frank

squeegie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey Everyone! My Name is Johnny, from South Africa. This is my first post! :) Recently my girlfriend Laura and I adopted a little kitten from a Shelter. His name is Frank. We were struck by how striking his coat was. At fist we just though he was a really dark tabby with a white undercoat? Is this what you'd call a 'Black Smoke' pattern? Does this make our little moggy rare? Both of us had cat's growing up, but this is our first that we've owned as adults. We're interested in learning more about him, raising him and cats in general.

Thanks for the help!

Johnny, Laura and Frank.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I suppose this is black smoke, - which isnt that common, but I must admit he has it in somewhat unusual version, with these whitish patches on his legs.. Not that common.

So yeah, if you wanted a rarity, I think you got one.   :)

I dont know how the typical moggies in your country looks.  I suspect he isnt very look alike most others of them, because you are asking and wondering.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Frank is just stunning. And he looks like a real sweetie, too. He's obviously very happy to be in a loving home. Hope to see lots more pictures of him! [emoji]128570[/emoji]