Halloween Thread!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking at all the cute pictures of cats in costumes from years past, I didn't see one for this year yet, so thought I'd start one!
I'm sure some of you will have some pictures of your cat dressed up, etc... Anything Halloween theamed, just for fun! :biggrin:

It's not really a costume, but I saw this Halloween scarf at the dollar store, & couldn't resist getting it, just to get a few shots of Sammie in it. I've "borrowed it from her 3xs already!" :lol: I wore it to the vet last Monday for Sammie's annual. :)

Here's the Halloween Diva. (LOL)
IMG_20181003_152825012.jpg

IMG_20181003_153004749_HDR.jpg

OH, while we're talking Halloween, did you carve any pumpkins this year? I hadn't done any in years, because I never got trick or treaters, & was up too high for anyone to just see. So this year I did two, with insperation from Pinterest!
IMG_20181023_165552339.jpg

IMG_20181023_172343458.jpg

IMG_20181023_172420560.jpg

IMG_20181024_214053633.jpg

I decided to paint it to make it stand out more. Unfortunately I did them too early, & the cat started to curve & shrink in, so I propped it up w/ a stick. Next year I'll try again, but keep the tops of the ears attached to the top, so that won't happen. :wink:
IMG_20181028_123707074.jpg

Happy Halloween! My parents still get about 15-20 trick or treaters, so Sammie will be put in my room for that time w/ her litter box, & bowls. Always better safe than sorry!

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww!! :heartshape:

Mooch has a bandanna that she likes to wear. I swear she struts around when I put it on her. But I have no idea where it is right now. I only let her wear it supervised. I wouldn't be surprised if one of my kids put it on a stuffed animal or something. We used to have a ladybug hood/hat and another hat for her. I haven't seen those in about 10 years. :headscratch:

I wanted to carve a pumpkin this year only because I wanted to make homemade pumpkin seeds.. I didn't get around to it. Oh well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black cats are always already dressed for Halloween, but Sammie looks great in the scarf. :)
Thanks! I got her while she was distracted watching "kitty TV" from her tree. ;)
It was only on for a minute. Just enough to get a few shots! :camera:

MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles , I've looked at cosumes for her before, but I know she wouldn't let me do it. I was finding it hard to resist the cute little orange & purple tutu's!

Mia6 Mia6 , lol, thanks! Thats my girl! :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: Awww, those are good! Cute!
Well, the numbers of trick or treaters dwindle down every year. We only got 3 last night! 3! I guess most are going to trunk or treats around , & the mall had something too. It's definitely changed since we were kids!

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year we got around 300 and ran out of candy. This year we were prepared! And we only got 200. So much candy left over.