Halloween Candy Poll

amyspear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love candy corn, but even better are the candy corn pumpkin things, not sure what the actual name is, but they are DELICIOUS and it saves me from having to break the white tips off the corn kernels (I don't like the white parts) since there's no white on pumpkins!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok you guys! I know everyone's favorite Halloween candy isn't listed here. That is impossible! That's why I asked which out of the ones listed here is your favorite?
Work with me here!

Hmmmm how to explain Smarties (which in my book are the real smarties)
They're kind of sweet & tart semi-hard candies. Sort of like Sweet Tarts but not as tart. And when you chew them they feel kind of cool in your mouth. Anybody else have a better description?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not too fond of any of those.

Gimme all of your chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

Candy corn and peanut butter chews have got to be the WORST things ever foisted on kids.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok..I must be dumb, but I don't have a clue what Bottle Caps are? I've never heard of them! Could someone fill me in?

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by katl8e
Not too fond of any of those.

Gimme all of your chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

Candy corn and peanut butter chews have got to be the WORST things ever foisted on kids.
and McDonald's...

julieb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
... sort of like sweet-tarts (that chalky-powdery kind of candy) but in soda pop flavours like root beer, cola, grape, etc. and in the shape of an old-fashioned bottle cap that you need an opener for.