Hallo

tillydiekatze

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My name is Tilly. I am a 2 year old domestic shorthair orange mackerel tabby. I was a stray for the first 9 months of my life. I was brought to a shelter and adopted 2 months later.
I was sick at the shelter. I was quite congested, you could tell from my breathing. My humans took me to a veterinarian to figure out how to get me well. The veterinarian said that my chronic upper respiratory disease went untreated and I developed pneumonia. The veterinarian prescribed antibiotics and recommend nose drops, a vaporizer, and steam therapy. It took 3 whole months for me to get better! My mommy said that I was such a good girl and a trooper for all the stuff I had to go through. I have flare ups now and then. My mommy always calls the veterinarian to see if I need to be seen.

I like to play. My favorite kind of toys are mice and feathers.
I like to sit on my window perch and watch birds. Sometimes I make funny noises when I want to get a bird.
I like to go for walks with my humans. I have a harness and leash just like a dog, lol. My favorite part of walking is eating grass and scratching trees.
I like to be brushed. I don't like getting my ears cleaned, teeth brushed, nails trimmed, or taking medication but, I tolerate it.
I enjoy watching my cat dvds and watching other animals on YouTube. I also like to play tablet games.
I'm not interested in catnip and I'm not a fan of fish. My mom says I'm a picky eater.
I get bored with toys if they are not stimulating enough. My humans prefer to take me shopping so I can pick out my own toys. I ride in the cart and sit nice.
I don't mind car rides, as long as there is a bed in my carrier and a litter box in the car.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me :)

Last edited: