Haiball Prevention Waterless Spray for Cats by FURminator...

rubberboots

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried this product at all? I searched for reviews on the internet and found nothing.

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 seconds with Google:

http://www.furminator.com/hair-care/cat-hair-care/hairball-prevention-waterless-spray

Contains: Natural Surfactants, Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids, Cranberry Seed Oil, Kava Extract, Calendula Extract, Vitamin E, Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera, Papaya Leaf Extract, Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerin

I'm sure some of the sites selling it will have reviews. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubberboots

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks but I had no problems finding websites that sold it. I actually  already have a bottle which came free with my FURminator. I went to a bunch of them and only found one site with a review and only one review. I was just wondering if anybody in here had any experiences with it.

lori n

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Rubberboots, Have you tried the spray yet? What are your thoughts? I too have a small bottle that I received as a gift & I've done a lot of searching this morning. I just want to be sure that it's not going to make my cats ill by using it. I can't find anything bad about & I can only find 2 reviews that are good. Surely other people / vets have used this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubberboots

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nope I haven't tried it yet.