Haha, my cat loves watching TV

zerosoma33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's such a weird, interesting, crazy cat. If we're watching a movie she really doesn't care, but once we turn on Animal Planet she parks her behind on the couch or on the floor and actually WATCHES tv. When a commercial comes on she does something else like groom herself or look somewhere else for awhile. When the program comes back on, she's fixed on the TV again.

She's done this with my video games too...I've been playing Resident Evil and she watches

me, and if something pops out, she shudders a bit, it is so hilarious! Just thought I would share!

Last edited:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a couple of cats that get caught up watching TV. Their preference is any animal documentary that involves birds.

Did you know that they make DVD's for cats? I have one called Kitty Goes Hunting, Kitty Goes Fishing. It's nothing but little critters like mice, birds, fish, etc. When I put it on for them, they jump up on the TV stand with their paws on the TV screen trying to bat at the critters.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Here's my girl when she was a kitten, watching her first foreign movie... She had a bit of trouble with the sub-titles