Had to put my beautiful 16 year cat down today

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss

You did the right thing as hard as it was, because Snow didn't have a quality of life being the way she was, but now that she's took the walk over to Rainbow Bridge she's full of life again and not suffering anymore

Be happy, because you will see your little girl again one day when the time is right, but until then she's playing happily over at the bridge with all the other TCS cats and kittens

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To help ease a pet gently and calmly out of its suffering is sometimes the last act of love we can offer them.

It hurts badly to have to make that decision, but it is often the right thing to do. Please do not think you failed her. You gave her a great life, and at the end, freedom.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts because you love her, not because you did anything wrong.

I'm so sorry for your sad loss.

Rest in peace and play little life. Look down on those who miss you so much.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please take comfort in the fact that you did what was best for Snow.

RIP Snow

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No doubt you did do the right thing. I made that decision in June of last year. Our 12 year old Max developed sudden kidney failure. He was healthy on Wednesday, sick on Thursday, and gone on Monday. Yes, it still hurts so much and I still cry when I let myself think about him. But I know I did the right thing to help him turn loose here and go on. He has always been a very dignified cat and I didn't want him to be reduced to pain and suffering. Our hearts hurt for you, but time will help you feel better. Hugs to you.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry for your sad loss
this was the last loving thing you could do and we all know it was a very difficult thing to decide. When we have to make these decision, we know in our hearts its the right thing to do, but of course, the love we feel, always pains us

Your kitty is happy and playing with all her new fur-family over the bridge

RIP little one, you are free, run & play forever you will be loved