Guys I don’t think we can do this anymore...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica_Merlin_Meep

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How long has Meep been on Prozac? My cat is very sensitive to noise as well and I have found this is actually getting a bit better on the Prozac. It seems to be helping that. She has been on it since September.
He’s been on it for two months. It doesn’t seem like it’s helped much in terms of aggression, but I definitely see a sleepier kitty. He’s still on high alert a lot of the time in terms of noises or unfamiliar a and he still goes after my dog for minuscule things (like literally just walking by him...)

AndreaFiona

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow your words could totally be mine. Yes when they are put together I am badly hovering and anxious. Like I get anxious towards the end of a workday as I know I have to come home and deal with this.

I’m like you. There’s no way I can play with them both 30 min a day. I work all day and have stuff to do. I try to get in as much as possible though.

I’m hoping if I keep plugging along and increasing the get togethers that all of our anxieties slowly disappears.

And like you said...I feel my fears are definitely justified! Anyone who has witnessed a full on attack like this would feel the same I am sure.