Guilt For Putting Cat To Sleep

CatSR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had a terrible situation some years ago when I could not afford some tests. The 11 year old passed due to anemia and it was very difficult. He was not put to sleep but his death was avoidable. I used that experience spiritually to strengthen my resolve for my others. I felt like, if I could do for my others the best that I can, it would "show" the first cat that I honored their memory. He had a brother who is still with me five years later. This year has been rough for him, but doing my best is all that I can do. I research things. I use diet and holistic solutions like herbs or nutrition.

Your 16 year old baby knows you did your best and would be honored in memory if you follow research links to things that you can afford. When you have another cat you could know that tests do not define prognosis by themselves but your learning can make a difference. If a vet thinks something is kidney then get kidney remedies and foods. If they think it is cancer get things that shrink cancers. No tests if you can not afford tests... and fewer tests if tou can afford some. The blood tests, and by the way vets have different pricing. Also do not be afraid to ask friends for help.