Guess Who's In Heat ?

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SpookyandSammy I realize the stupidity is not yours but the cat’s owner. I second the idea of her watching a video online of a cat giving birth, then goingand adopting a shelter kitten (I’m beginning to understand why shelter’s spay/neuter at 2 pounds before they adopt the kittens out!)

If you want to be realistic the 4 year old could watch a human give birth (with an epidermal.) I’m sure they sell books on where babies come from.

I’m remembering the heartbreak our dog experienced when her puppy died. I also know that mom cats keep their babies around until they are 4-5 months old. I know our kittens suffered from being separated from their mom/siblings at 4 weeks old. I also knew Jackie wasn’t really ready to leave at 11 weeks old. (He was returned to me and I happily adopted him.) Also my little niece (6) & nephew (7) grew super attached to the kittens ..... even though they didn’t live with kittens. So I think there is a good chance her 4 year old will bond to the kittens and be heartbroken when they leave.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Please understand I have nothing to do with it shes not my cat I shouldn't of posted this I'm just venting and frustrated
I'm sorry you regret posting and no one means to be harsh but this is obviously a sensitive subject. Perhaps you can explain some of the insightful and well informed advice expressed by other members to your friend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I've offered to get her fixed but it's not gonna happen so idk what else to do I'm gonna also get attached and it's gonna be sad when they leave she's only having one litter I rather her watch a you tube video then have them I'm fighting for sandwich but I'm loosing