Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Mendione Free Food?

LadyLondonderry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rawz says on its website that there is no BPA in its can linings. It states this explicitly on the "Why Rawz" page as well as on the individual pages for the various canned foods: RAWZ | Gum Free Wet

I realize that this thread was started a few months ago, and I don't know whether this was true then.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
Rawz says on its website that there is no BPA in its can linings. It states this explicitly on the "Why Rawz" page as well as on the individual pages for the various canned foods: RAWZ | Gum Free Wet

I realize that this thread was started a few months ago, and I don't know whether this was true then.
Yes, this is new. Rawz just released BPA free cans this past month.

Careful though - they might have just replaced it with BPS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

patti511

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I contacted RAWZ recently. All their new cans are BPA free. It will say it on the can. The old ones have BPA. And the customer service is fantastic. They shipped me 4 free cans to try for my cats.