Growing a Human - Again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congratulations, Lari! Amazing, isn't it? That sudden rush of just knowing and loving.

I have to admit, I'd never been around newborns before I had my first son, and I distinctly remember that my first thought was, "MY GOD! I've given birth to an alien, but he's MY alien!" Love at first sight. Followed by about 19 years of thinking, "They're so cute and precious and darling, and I can't think why I had them in the first place!" In my defense, I had two boys, just over a year apart, and they were every inch boys! I wouldn't have taken all the money in the world for either one...nor would I have given you a plugged nickle for another one just like either of them!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Lari Lari I couldn't believe it when I saw the title of your thread tonight, Growing a Human - It's a Girl. :hearthrob: I'm so unbelievably happy for DH and you. :woohoo: I can understand you not wanting to announce her name other than it beginning with the letter J but can you tell us what letter it ends with? It will certainly be a very Happy New Year for you. All my best in 2021 and the future. :heartshape:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband was talking but he totally lost me when I saw ITS A GIRL!!:hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::woohoo:

Congratulations!! Girls are SO fun!! BebeJ is an ounce heavier than DD was an an inch longer. It’s always interesting to me when I hear the predictions from scans vs reality. She gets to keep the pretty December birthstone too. I like Garnets for January; but December has several pretty blue options! My mothers ring is basically Christmas colors. :lol2:
Watch Bebe come on the 29th or 30th because no one guessed those days! :lol:
Can I at least get a bonus point for this? :flail:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! I am so thrilled for you all! A girl! That’s wonderful! I know it’s all a bit of a blur right now. Nature has a way of making part of it blurry. Lol Mark each moment starting now. This thread will be a great baby journal for since so much is happening to keep track of later. For now all you need is that beautiful little bundle snuggling Mom and Dad! You’re a Mom! Tell Dad we send congratulations to him too please! He’s officially a Daddy. Of course you both had fur kids but now you have a BebeJ! Congratulations and thank you for letting us know! The future is very bright! :mommy::heartshape::welcomesign:Bebe J!:bouquet:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari I couldn't believe it when I saw the title of your thread tonight, Growing a Human - It's a Girl. :hearthrob: I'm so unbelievably happy for DH and you. :woohoo: I can understand you not wanting to announce her name other than it beginning with the letter J but can you tell us what letter it ends with? It will certainly be a very Happy New Year for you. All my best in 2021 and the future. :heartshape:
Ends in an 'a'.

Thank you everyone. Watching my husband interact with her is amazing.

Going to try and get a bit of sleep.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Garnets for January; but December has several pretty blue options! My mothers ring is basically Christmas colors. :lol2:
It's funny, I have a garnet ring from my grandma who was a January birthday, and she passed it to me since I was July and the same color (rubies aren't exact, but that was her reasoning), so if J had waited until January, it could have gone back to her in a perfect sort of circle. But December birthstones are so pretty, so I'm okay with it.