Griefing Clingie Siamese...

squittensmum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We lost our beloved Blue point Amy-Bean last week (9), a tiny cat thats left a elephant size hole in our home and hearts, our remaining seal point Squitten (7, no relation to Amy-Bean)is rapidly getting more and more noisy and clingie, she was bad enough before we lost Amy-Bean but shes becomming unbareable, and her noise is a constant painful reminder of our loss. Shes even begining to loose her voice shes been shouting so much, her basics are covered and I believe shes in good roubust health, we've been trying to offer her as much confort as we can, shes always had other cats around her so this must be rather strange to her.

I'm not really sure what help I'm asking for here, not really sure what to do, been in a daze since Amy-Bean died, I want to help my Squitten but also really need to try and change her clingie behavoir, Amy-Bean balanced out our household, hate to be so honest but she was the "Nice" one, Squitten is my SoulCat & I love her but shes still a pain in the bum...

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You may need to get Squitten another companion. I know it is hard to think of so soon, but it may be the solution for both of your.