Greetings!

feralmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a Happy New Year! 

I've really enjoyed all the threads on ferals.  We currently have a slew, we moved to the country about a year ago and brought with us our three colonies.  Everyone is spayed and neutered, took us about 3 years!

I thought I had retired my traps, but it looks like I'll be doing some TNR at the local car repair shop, and at the father of the guys that fixed our well.  Everyone is stray-friendly but they can't seem to figure out why 2 or 3 cats ends up being 20, LOL.  They are interested in TNR.  I just hope I can find an affordable S/N; they have Spay USA vets here, but they are really not affordable if you are doing a lot. 

Anyhow, Happy New Year!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I do second JCat!

Welcome!

Good luck!   *vibes*

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is your join date listed at the top of his thread accurate......July 2002?

If it is, you deserve a huge welcome back to TCS. If not, I am glad that you are here anyway.

Thank you for caring for  ferals. 

I am a little late  but Happy New Year to you too. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is your join date listed at the top of his thread accurate......July 2002?

If it is, you deserve a huge welcome back to TCS. If not, I am glad that you are here anyway.

Thank you for caring for  ferals. 

I am a little late  but Happy New Year to you too. 

LOL, I think that really is my join date.  I used to come to the site a lot years ago, but I think this is the first time I've discovered the fourms. 

Nice to 'meet' other feral lovers. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HI :hugs: and welcome back .... Long time, I see. THANK YOU for all you have done for feral cat's :clap::clap::clap::clap: I hope you can find a TNR organization near you as I am sure they will be more than happy to assist you in your effort. :nod: Here is a link to a thread here on TCS with a link to Low-cost Spay/Neuter clinics in the U.S. http://www.thecatsite.com/t/203204/list-of-low-cost-free-spay-neuter-clinics-in-the-us They might be able to also direct you to a TNR org. in Virginia. Also another thread that will have more resources :D http://www.thecatsite.com/t/16045/h...ng-and-low-cost-or-free-spay-neuter-resources

Happy New Year and much luck :wavey::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back. And thank you for taking care of the cats.

Alley Cat Allies may be close enough to you; they are based in Washington, DC.  Every month they have a TNR clinic, where they spay/neuter a LOT of cats in one day.  The next date is February 12. They will loan you traps, and have access to drop traps.  Arlington County has a good program.

The fee is around $50 per cat.