Greetings from Me and Mentos

hwangster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My name is David and I'm from Washington State, I have a 4 year old orange short hair tabby named Mentos. I've had him since 8 weeks old. He is very well behaved, and very sweet, I'm very lucky to have him.

He gets very tense during vet visits however, and gets unusually aggressive, and one time, I even saw tears rolling out of his eyes at the vet. It was so sad
I wonder if this is normal though, because the vet never answered my question when I asked him (I have changed vets, this one blows)

Anyways, he is fully toilet trained, since 6 months old...... so if anyone has questions regarding toilet training your cat, I'm more than happy to help (it's really simple!!!).

Lastly, I posted a thread about his vomitting problem as of late..... hopefully this gets resolved soon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hwangster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hehehe
Mentos doesn't know how to flush.... you can teach that too, but cats being curious and all, I don't want to wake up to toilet flushes in the middle of the night.

That and I want to know he is having normal bowel movements etc.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm Toilet training!!! now that is something I would like to see a thread about!!!!

Welcome to TCS!!!

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome David and Mentos!

I would really like to know more about the toilet training and is it alright especially if one has a septic tank?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hwangster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am not familiar with the reaction between flushable kitty litter and a septic tank...but I would imagine it is not bad.

If you would like more info feel free to PM me or email me.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Hwangster
hehehe
Mentos doesn't know how to flush.... you can teach that too, but cats being curious and all, I don't want to wake up to toilet flushes in the middle of the night.

That and I want to know he is having normal bowel movements etc.
Good idea. Do you know where I can get some information on toilet training cats? I'm just curious to read about it.

And welcome to thecatsite!