Greenish-yellow Vaginal Discharge Coming From My Pregnant Cat

animalover0912

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Blue is pregnant with her third litter and she has a greenish-yellow discharge coming from her vagina. I do know that her mother had chlamydia and we treated her with medication given to us by the vet. Right now, we are in a tough spot and cannot afford to take her to the vet, so I was hoping that there was a way to treat it at home without expensive medications. If anyone knows of a way to treat chlamydia at home, please let me know. My mom believes that it could possibly be her muscus plug coming out in small bits but it started on June 14th, Thursday of last week and today is Tuesday and she's not really showing any signs of being in labor. After this litter, we are planning on getting her spayed and our male altered so we don't have anymore kittens.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really think you need a vet visit. There is no way to know that she has chlamydia with a vet visit, and i would not want to treat a pregnant cat without the vets ok anyway. There could be any number of things, maybe a kitten died, maybe an infection, hopefully not, but she will need checked.. I know its expensive, but i think your cat really needs a vet visit. Most vets will let you make a payment plan, and treat on an emergency basis. Pleas call them.
do keep us updated, i will really worry about her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

animalover0912

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Right now she's cleaning herself and she seems to be fine, but I will mention a visit to the vet to my mom. I appreciate your help and your concern. Once we find out what's going on with her, I will update you. But as of right now she seems to be fine. She's eating and drinking normally, shes not showing any signs of pain or discomfort, and she has been acting like her normal self.

animalover0912

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I really think you need a vet visit. There is no way to know that she has chlamydia with a vet visit, and i would not want to treat a pregnant cat without the vets ok anyway. There could be any number of things, maybe a kitten died, maybe an infection, hopefully not, but she will need checked.. I know its expensive, but i think your cat really needs a vet visit. Most vets will let you make a payment plan, and treat on an emergency basis. Pleas call them.
do keep us updated, i will really worry about her.
Right now she's cleaning herself and she seems to be fine, but I will mention a visit to the vet to my mom. I appreciate your help and your concern. Once we find out what's going on with her, I will update you. But as of right now she seems to be fine. She's eating and drinking normally, shes not showing any signs of pain or discomfort, and she has been acting like her normal self.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where are you located? We can help you to find a low cost spay/neuter clinic.

They may also be able to help you with vet care.

animalover0912

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Where are you located? We can help you to find a low cost spay/neuter clinic.

They may also be able to help you with vet care.
May I contact you privately to discuss this? I'm not comfortable putting out my location in public.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes if you can post your city or town someone else may live in that area that knows of a great place or two for you to try! Or even your state?

animalover0912

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live in New York, the city I live closest to is New York City. Thank you guys for the help, I really appreciate it.